Students whose application has been accepted will receive an official admission e-mail from the University Paris-Saclay containing a link for confirmation of their attendance.
A formal acceptance letter is provided upon request at contact (at) mssb (dot) fr
For 2020/2021 academic year, the registration at the University of Evry will take place between July 7th and July 23th then between August 20th and October 23th 2020.
After attendance confirmation, the University of Evry will provide by e-mail the identifiers required for registration as well as all needed information depending of student’s situation:
- students registered in 2019-2020 at University of Evry should use the dedicated University of Evry online registration web application.
- students registered in 2019-2020 at another University in France should use the dedicated University of Evry online registration web application.
- students who were never registered in a French University, must make an appointment to collect the registration form from Scolarité Centrale (Galerie Césaria Evora, Ile-de-France building).
For more informations, visit the University of Evry website.
The list of required documents can be found here.
Foreign students must note that they have to provide their documents translated in French by a certified translator either at the French Embassy in their country (cheaper) or in France by a translator of the Court of Appeal of Paris.
- 2014-2015: 261,10 €
- 2015-2016: 261,10 €
- 2016-2017: 261,10 €
- 2017-2018: 261,10 €
- 2017-2018: 243,00 €
- 2018-2019: 243,00 €
- 2019-2020: 243,00 €
- 2020-2021: 243,00 €
Social security is mandatory in France. The way of affiliation depends on student age and nationality:
- French students: see the French social security website dedicated to French students
- European Union students: European Health Insurance.
- non European students: see the French social security website dedicated to non French students
- all students above 28 years old: French Universal Health Care Coverage (CMU)
Student and campus life contribution (CVEC) fee
- 2018-2019: 90 €
- 2019-2020: 91 €
- 2020-2021: 92 €
The CVEC must be paid every year on https://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/. If you register for several courses in the same academic year, this contribution is due only once. Are exempted from this contribution the Scholarship holders of higher education, Political refugees and Recipient of subsidiary protection.
The certificate of payment or exemption of the CVEC fee can be downloaded at the online platform. This certificate will be asked when proceeding at the administrative registration at the University.