After pedagogic admission, students will receive an official admission e-mail from the University Paris-Saclay containing a link for confirmation of their attendance. Afterwards, the University of Evry will provide more information about the administrative registration procedure.
For 2018/2019 academic year, the registration at the University of Evry will take place between June 25 and July 23 then between August 16 and October 12, 2018. For more informations, visit the University of Evry website.
A list of required documents can be found here.
Foreign students must note that they have to provide their documents translated in French by a certified translator either at the French Embassy in their country (cheaper) or in France by a translator of the Court of Appeal of Paris.
- 2014-2015: 261,10 €
- 2015-2016: 261,10 €
- 2016-2017: 261,10 €
- 2017-2018: 261,10 €
- 2017-2018: 243,00 €
- 2018-2019: 243,00 € (to be confirmed in July 2019). The fees will be the same at the University of Evry regardless of student nationality.
Starting from the 2020-2021 academic year, non-European nationals enrolling for the first time in a university program in France will be required to pay a tuitions fee of 3 770 € for enrolling in a Masters program, including mSSB.
Social security is mandatory in France. The way of affiliation depends on student age and nationality:
- French students: see the French social security website dedicated to French students
- European Union students: European Health Insurance.
- non European students: see the French social security website dedicated to non French students
- all students above 28 years old: French Universal Health Care Coverage (CMU)
Student and campus life contribution (CVEC) fee
- 2018-2019: 90 €
The CVEC must be paid every year on https://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/. If you register for several courses in the same academic year, this contribution is due only once. Are exempted from this contribution the Scholarship holders of higher education, Political refugees and Recipient of subsidiary protection.
The certificate of payment or exemption of the CVEC fee can be downloaded at the online platform. This certificate will be asked when proceeding at the administrative registration at the University.