Applicants may come from Universities or from Engineering schools.
- After a first year of master (M1), or an equivalent qualification (4 years of successful higher education after finishing high-school), in either Biology, applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- Bi-disciplinary cursus including biology is favoured, but highly-achieving and motivated students in any of the cited disciplines can apply.
- Excellent English proficiency is required.
The applications for 2018-2019 academic year are closed.
All students must apply online using the University Paris-Saclay master program application form.
For mSSB, choose:
- Selected Diploma: Master degree
- Master Program: Life Sciences and Health / Biologie-Santé
- Diploma level: M2
- Program: Systems & Synthetic Biology (SSB)
Deadline: July 5, 2018
Several admission jurys will be organized every 6 to 8 weeks.
- CV in English or French, including diplomas, dates of obtention, class ranks, marks, languages spoken
- Motivation letter in English or French (one or two pages)
- University transcripts of all years of higher education (after the High School Diploma), and explanations on the grading system of their university.
- English certificate. If you do not possess an English certificate delivered by a certified organism, upload a self-appreciation letter.
- for French candidates: one or two recommendation letters
- for foreign candidates: the names and adresses of two referees that will provide online recommendations.
Be careful, in addition to the University Paris-Saclay application, students from the countries listed below* must absolutely apply also through the CEF procedure (Centre for Studies in France). For this, once an admission approval is received from the University Paris-Saclay, the candidate must create an account on the French portal “Etudes en France” and complete their files from the tab “Je suis accepté” or “I am accepted”, by following the procedure indicated here.
* Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United States, Vietnam, according to the list of nationalities concerned by the CEF procedure available at: https://pastel.diplomatie.gouv.fr/etudesenfrance.